Since there's a lot of things we use for concrete IRL. I want to request the following use for concrete:
- Spline Vertical Pilars - Single and Double Columns - So that making pillars doesn't look like a Jenga Stack. Build: Intiate build [click] from bottom of a Concrete foundation then Drag Down to Ground to build.
- Dragable Concrete SLAB [DCS] Think concrete pour, Large Solid Concrete Slabs - instead of the thousands of concrete foundations needed for a single factory. Limit to 20mx20mx1m per slab. with 1m increments for Lenght & Width.
- Colorable Concrete slabs
- Concrete foundations should require Screws Iron Plate & Rods
- DCS should require Steel Pipes & Beams, Iron Rods and screws.
- Foundations with Utilitiy pass thoughs: Electricity, Water, Steam, Etc (for future features) - Requiring Steel Pipes, Wire, Quick Wire, etc.
- Inverted Ramps - For the love of that is good and holy Please, Its for my OCD!!!