I would like to have a v2 of Programmable Splitters & Mergers (or let's call this Connector Cubes) that work in this way:
- The Cube should have 6 Possible Usable Item directions (Every Side of the Cube)
- The Sides should be Selectable as Input or Output (Merge or Split)
- The Kind of Item per Slot should be Controllable (Like it is on the Programmable Splitter)
- The Item Count for each selected Kind of Item per Minute should be Controllable
- If the same Item is selected for more than one slot, it should split the items like a Splitter unless the Slot Limited by a Count (at the moment in the programmable splitters the Item will go only to first slot with this kind of item)
That way you Could build specific loaded Conveyor Belts for Transportations between Building Places and you may get control over overflooding of belts.
You may even Stack them to Connect more Conveyor Belts for a specific Item Queue (Cause of the Additional up and down slots).
You do not need 2 Kinds of Cube anymore, cause this one can do both, split and merge, on behalf of the user.