You can't EPIC will gather information and there is no limit on what they can gather.
Besides that the EULA is full off things that are just straight up anti consumer.
Here are a couple.
You can not start a class action lawsuit as this is expressly stated you waver that right, you indemnify them meaning you have to pay for there costs in court (which weird cause you can't go to court with them since you sign a waver)
Epic also does not comply with EU GDPR and they dont give a flying f*ck about the consumers.
"As part of our international operations, we may transfer information about you to any jurisdiction where we do business... The laws in those jurisdictions may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the laws in your country."
For example U.S.A is not on the list of countries so they can not provide any of your information towards any entity based in U.S.A.
And this is what they ask when you want to refund.
Thank you for contacting Epic Games Player Support! This is an automated response to your selected issue.
We’ll be happy to assist you with your refund request.
Before we can do that, we first need some more information to verify you own the account.
We need you to please provide the following information:
• Your public IP address(es) (IPv4), which you can find by searching "What is my IP address" in your internet browser; if you use multiple devices, please include all IP addresses
• Date when you created your Epic Games account
• An invoice ID for any Epic Games purchase you made on the account (the Invoice ID begins with an "A," followed by 8 digits; example: A12345678)
• Locations (city, state/province) where you made purchases on the account
• Original display name for the account
• Last 4 digits of the first payment card used on the account
• Date of your last login
• Names of any PlayStation, Switch, Twitch, or Xbox accounts connected to your Epic Games account and the dates when they were connected
We're serious about player security, so if we're unable to verify you own the account, we won't be able to make any changes.
Really your IPv4 adress? are you fucking kidding me, this list screams something totally awfull.